aFe Twisted Steel Long Tube Headers w/ Connection Pipes & Cats (2015-2017 GT)
Designed to replace the extremely restrictive exhaust manifold, the performance Twisted Steel long-tube headers are constructed of 1-7/8”, 16 gauge, mandrel-bent, 304 stainless steel tubing for strength and durability. These headers come with 3/8" thick laser-cut head flanges that are designed to match the head port for a leak-free seal. 4-to-1 formed collectors are used on the headers to decrease turbulence and increase exhaust velocity for maximum performance. The high-flowing connection pipes are designed using 400 cell catalytic converters and 3” mandrel-bent tubing for optimum flow resulting in added horsepower and torque. This kits also includes 3” adapters to attach to the aFe power cat-back exhaust system ( 49-33072-B/ 49-33072-P) for maximum flow and performance. This system is designed to fit as a combo with all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation.
- 1-7/8" 16-gauge 304 stainless steel mandrel-bent tubing for unrestricted flow
- 4-to-1 formed collectors decrease turbulence and increases exhaust velocity
- Optimized Tube Lengths Improve Flow and Performance
- 100% hand MIG-welded construction ensures optimal strength and durability
- 3/8" thick laser-cut head flanges designed to match the head port for a leak-free seal.
- 4-to-1 formed collectors decrease turbulence and increases exhaust velocity. The result is increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response.