aFe MACH Force-XP Sport Tone Cat-Back Exhaust w/ Polished Tips (2015-2017 GT)
aFe is proud to introduce an all new MACH Force-Xp cat-back dual exhaust system for the 2015-2017 Ford Mustang with the V6-3.7L & V8-5.0L engine. In testing, this system resulted in gains up to +12 horsepower and +10 lbs. x Ft. of torque verified by our in house dyno. (Tested on a 2015 Mustang V6-3.7L) This cat-back exhaust system utilizes full 3” tubing with 2-1/4” clamp-on reduction tubes to fit OE connections. Remove them and combine with the aFe Power Twisted Steel long tube headers and connection pipes (P/N: 48-33012-YC) for added flow and performance. This system incorporates dual, high-flow mufflers to improve performance across the power band while maintaining an aggressive sound. aFe also added an X-pipe with resonators to balance and evenly distribute exhaust pulses traveling through the exhaust system, creating more efficient flow and better performance while minimizing exhaust drone resulting in an awesome sound. To finish off the exhaust, dual 4" gloss black 304 stainless steel tips are included. This is a direct bolt-on system no modifications necessary and includes necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation.
- Constructed out of 3" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for unrestricted flow
- Includes dual, high-flow mufflers
- Incorporates an X-Pipe with resonators to balance and evenly distribute exhaust pulses traveling through the exhaust system, minimizing exhaust drone
- Includes 4" dual, double wall, polished, aFe power laser etched, 304 stainless steel tips
- 100% MIG-welded construction ensures optimal strength and durability
- Includes clamp-on reduction tubes to fit OE connections, when removed the full 3" system fits the aFe Power long tube headers and connection pipes (P/N: 48-33012-YC)