aFe MACH Force-XP Cat-Back Exhaust w/ Black Tips (2015-2019 EcoBoost)
aFe is proud to introduce an all new Mach Force-Xp cat-back exhaust system for the 2015-2017 Ford Mustang EcoBoost with the I4-2.3L (t) engine. In recent testing, this system produced +16 horsepower and +17 lbs. x ft. of torque on our in house dyno. This cat-back exhaust system utilizes 3” into 2-1/2" tubing with a clamp-on reduction tube to fit the stock connections. Remove them and combine with the aFe Power Twisted Steel down-pipes (P/N: 48-33017-HC or 48-33017-HN) for added flow and performance. This system incorporates dual, high-flow mufflers to improve performance across the power band while maintaining an aggressive sound. To finish off the exhaust, dual 4" diameter gloss black 304 stainless steel tips are included. This system includes hardware for a hassle-free installation.
- Constructed out of 3" into 2-1/2" mandrel-bent 304 stainless steel tubing for unrestricted flow
- Includes dual, high-flow mufflers
- Y-Pipe with 2-to-1 mitered split to eliminate dead zone for improved flow
- Includes 4" Dia. dual, double wall, gloss black, 304 stainless steel tips with laser etched aFe power logo
- 100% MIG-welded construction ensures optimal strength and durability
- Includes a clamp-on reduction tube to fit stock connections, when removed the full 3" system fits the aFe Power performance down-pipes (P/N: 48-33017-HC or 48-33017-HN)