aFe MACH Force-XP 3" Cat-Back Exhausts w/ Black Tips (2015-2017 GT)
aFe is proud to introduce an all new Mach Force-Xp cat-back exhaust system for the 2015-2017 Ford Mustang with the V6-3.7L and V8-5.0L engine. In testing, this system resulted in gains up to +11 horsepower and +14 lbs. x ft. of torque verified by our in house dyno. This cat-back exhaust system utilizes full 3" tubing with reduction tubes to fit the OE connections. Remove them and combine with the aFe power Twisted Steel Long tube headers and connection pipes (P/N: 48-33012-YC) for added flow and performance. This system incorporates dual, high-flow mufflers to improve performance across the power band while maintaining an aggressive sound. aFe also added an X-pipe to balance and evenly distribute exhaust pulses traveling through the exhaust system, creating more efficient flow and better performance while minimizing exhaust drone resulting in an awesome sound. To finish off the exhaust, dual 4" high-luster polished 304 stainless steel tips are included. This is a direct bolt-on system no modifications necessary and includes all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation.
- In recent testing this system resulted in a max gain of +11 horsepower and +14 lbs. x ft. of torque verified by our in-house dyno
- Constructed out of 3" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for unrestricted flow
- Includes dual, high-flow mufflers
- Incorporates an X-Pipe to balance and evenly distribute exhaust pulses traveling through the exhaust system, minimizing exhaust drone
- Includes 4" dual, double wall, gloss black aFe power laser etched, 304 stainless steel tips
- 100% MIG-welded construction ensures optimal strength and durability