ACT Twin Disc MaXX XT Street Kit Clutch Kit (2011-2017 GT)
- Feel: Heavy to very heavy pedal effort, smooth engagement, mild to moderate gear rattle;
- Life: Disc surfaces doubled for better wear, heat capacity and longer life, further extended by ACT's exclusive diaphragm design;
- Quality: Carefully engineered, precisely assembled, accurately balanced, with premium organic friction materials for heat tolerance and reduced fade;
- Recommended Use: Recommended for race use only;
- ACT Difference: 100% clamp load tested and dynamically computer balanced for smooth high RPM reliability;
T3S-F05 street, twin disc kit offers twice the number of disc surfaces for better wear, heat capacity and long life compared to single disc kits. These kits use a proprietary Positive Lift Floater System design, which results in quiet operation with no floater rattle and no posts to wear. ACT twin disc kits endure an exclusive four-stage, heat-treating process on all diaphragms. The ACT twin disc features the ability to adjust for disc wear and provides equal disengagement for discs.
The ACT Performance street rigid-hub discs feature premium organic materials with high copper content for better heat transfer and steel-backed lining for greater burst strength and durability. The chrome-moly hub is heat-treated for strength and durability. Rivet design and materials are carefully selected for maximum strength. All ACT twin disc kits include a CNC-machined and dynamically balanced flywheel to ensure trouble-free installation and operation. ACT twin disc kits include a pressure plate, two discs, a floater, flywheel and alignment tool. Some kits may included a pilot bearing and release bearing.