ACT Twin Disc HD Race Kit Clutch Kit (2011-2017 GT)
- Feel: Light pedal effort, quicker shifts, aggressive engagement, mild to moderate gear rattle;
- Life: Doubles the number of disc surfaces for better wear, heat capacity and longer life, extended by ACT's exclusive diaphragm design;
- Quality: Carefully engineered, precisely assembled, accurately balanced, uses select ceramic friction materials for high heat tolerance and maximum performance;
- Recommended Use: Recommended for race use only;
- ACT Difference: 100% clamp load tested and dynamically computer balanced for smooth high RPM reliability;
T1R-F05 twin disc kit offers twice the number of disc surfaces for better wear, heat capacity and long life compared to single disc kits. These kits use a proprietary Positive Lift Floater System design, which results in quiet operation with no floater rattle and no posts to wear. ACT twin disc kits endure an exclusive four-stage, heat treating process performed on all diaphragms. The ACT twin disc features the ability to adjust for disc wear and provides equal disengagement for discs.
ACT's 6-pad rigid race discs are made with high quality, ceramic friction materials. The chrome-moly hub is heat-treated for strength and durability. The lightweight, rigid design allows for quicker shifts and trouble-free service. All ACT twin disc kits include a CNC-machined and dynamically balanced flywheel to ensure trouble-free installation and operation. ACT twin disc kits include a pressure plate, two discs, a floater, flywheel and alignment tool. Some kits may include a pilot bearing and release bearing.