ACT 6 Pad Rigid Race Disc (2005-2010 GT)
- Feel: Aggressive engagement, quick shifts, increased gear rattle;
- Life: Premium ceramic friction materials provide moderate wear rates and high heat tolerance, rigid design may increase spline wear;
- Quality: Lightweight rigid design, chromoly hub is heat-treated for strength and durability;
- Recommended Use: Recommended for high horsepower street or race use;
- ACT Difference: High burst strength and holds 28% more torque than typical organic materials;
6280019 is a 6-pad rigid race disc made with high quality ceramic friction materials. The disc engagement is harsher, but shifting is faster. The race disc features top grade rivets to securely fasten the part together. The rivet design and materials are carefully selected for maximum strength. The 6-pad rigid race disc is recommended for larger clutch sizes to absorb more heat and for smoother engagement.