LFP 800 Twin Turbo Street Sleeper Mustang
THE NEWLY REVAMPED LFP HELLION FOR $39,995
Lebanon Ford Performance is proud to offer our 4th and final Pick Your Power for $39,995* option for 2018; the LFP Street Sleeper Twin Turbo Mustang.
We at LFP are excited to once again partner with Hellion Power Systems to bring you another $39,995* car included power offering; this time based off the amazing Street Sleeper Twin Turbo System. So what is the street sleeper system? This system mounts the turbos under the car and uses the factory air box making it virtually impossible for unsuspecting victims to tell you are packing a serious punch, 800HP of punch on low boost to be exact. The best part of the Street Sleeper is that it is extremely capable and is vastly less complicated with fewer tubes, lines, and components making engine maintenance a breeze.
· Twin 62mm cast wheel water, cooled turbos
· Two Turbosmart Comp-Gate 40 wastegates
· Twin Turbosmart VEE port bypass valves
· Highest flow bar/plate core intercooler available for 2018+ GT’s
· 800 Crank HP On Low Boost
· Two Springs Included For Customizable Boost
· Palm Beach Dyno Tune
· 56lb Injectors
· Customizable With Additional Upgrades For Higher Power Levels
· Capable of 40PSI and over 2,000 HP
· Easiest most cost effective way of reaching four digit power
MULTIPLE WAYS TO BUY
· Want to buy a 2018 LFP Street Sleeper Twin Turbo Mustang? Call 513-934-0318 to speak to one of our dedicated Street Sleeper Sales Professionals.
· Do you already own a 2018+ GT and want us to install the Street Sleeper Kit on your car? Call our shop today for pricing and to schedule an install! 513-696-1108
· Already own a 2018+ GT and just want to buy the kit? Check out online here with fast free shipping: https://www.lebanonfordperformanceparts.com/collections/turbo-systems-accessories-1/products/hellion-street-sleeper-system
· Lastly, if you are a 2015-2017 GT owner and want similar performance from the same kit, we have an available Street Sleeper System for 2015-2017 GT. You can read more about it here: https://www.lebanonfordperformanceparts.com/collections/turbo-systems-accessories-1/products/hellion-street-sleeper-twin-turbo-system-2015-2017-gt
The vast majority of mustang owners are going to add a cold air intake, a custom tune, long tube headers, or just go crazy like us and throw forced induction on their car and go fast. We love modifying our cars, and we also understand that doing these upgrades will likely void the warranty. Naturally as you can expect, adding twin turbos and the best tune in the business will void your power train warranty if the failure can be attributed to the additional modifications. However, that means many suspension, driveline, and accessory components would likely be safe despite the added upgrades. Additionally, you still have that bumper to bumper warranty. For specific warranty questions, please contact one of our dedicated LFP Mustang sales specialists at 513-934-0318