Roush Phase 3 Supercharger Kit 675HP (2011-2014 GT)
- Produces 675 horsepower and 585lb-ft of torque (255 HP gain and 208 lb-ft gain over stock)
- R2300 Supercharger featuring Eaton’s new TVS Technology. The new Twin Vortices Series features four-lobe rotors with high-flow inlet and outlet that allow more air to pass at higher RPM’s, resulting in more power
- ROUSH Fuel Pump Voltage Regulator to moderate fuel flow and ensure a proper fuel-to-air charge ratio
- Plug-n-Play wiring harness where no modifications are needed to the vehicles fuel pump wiring system
- NOT approved for sale or installation in the state of California
- 2011-2014 Ford Mustang GT GTL-4v engine -- Manual transmission only (excludes BOSS 302)
- High efficiency intercooler system featuring a large full face low temp radiator, oversize coolant degas bottle, high capacity air-to-water intercooler and formed hoses with abrasion-resistant sleeves
The Phase 3 Supercharger Kit by ROUSH is the ultimate power-adder for your 2011-2014 GTL Ford Mustang GT. This kit is calibrated to deliver 675 HP and 585 FT/LB of torque, an increase of 255 HP and 195 FT/LB over stock! With this much horsepower under the hood, ROUSH Performance went one step further to ensure that the fuel delivery system can meet the increased fuel needs. A Fuel Pump Voltage Regulator and an easy to install Plug-n-Play wiring harness were developed to help protect against extreme fuel-to-air changes and possible engine damage. The 675 HP Phase 3 Calibrated Supercharger Kit is part of the TVS (Twin Vortices Series) line of superchargers, developed by ROUSH, that have raised the bar for performance, reliability and efficiency. This is the same line that has been used and proven for years in ROUSH-built vehicles.
The ROUSH R2300 supercharger features Eaton's TVS technology rotating assembly that delivers more power and better fuel economy in a smaller package for uncompromising performance. This part now utilizes the ROUSH Flash Voucher card to be calibrated using ROUSH Diagnostic Tool (RDT) software and pass-thru device. If you do not have access to an approved pass-thru device, you can send your PCM back to ROUSH to be flashed for an additional $100.00 fee.